Image Map

His and Hers Stenciled Pillowcases

Monday, December 30, 2013

Recently Target asked me to team up with them to come up with a personalized wedding gift.  I immediately knew I wanted to involved a freezer paper stenciled project in some way.  I came up with these cute his and hers pillowcases.



These would be fun to pair with some sheets or pillowcases off of the couple's Target Registry.  You could also add the wedding date to the backs of the pillowcases.




 Here is a good tutorial on how to make a freezer paper stencil.  I won't do a full detailed tutorial since there are so many out there. But you basically need some freezer paper, 2 pillow cases (this set of 2 were just $9.99 at Target), an exacto knife and some fabric paint.


I cut out my stencils on the freezer paper and ironed them onto the pillowcases.


Painted some white fabric paint inside...



And after they were dry, pulled the freezer paper off! Done!



Here are some other fun personalized wedding registry ideas I am loving. So many more options than when I was registering for my wedding 8.5 years ago!

Threshold Monogram Mugs
Give a date night in with a pizza stone with a California Pizza Kitchen cookbook
Monogram some his and hers cozy robes
Compile favorite family recipes in a fun binder along with some pots and pans
Frame the wedding invitation in a shadowbox frame


What was your favorite wedding gift that you received or maybe one that you love to give? Mine was probably a beautiful quilt that my mom made with Amy Butler fabric.




Be sure to follow along with #TargetWedding






 This post is in partnership with Target. All opinions are my own.

1 comment :

  1. These are SO cute, I love your his/hers idea! Love them :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin